TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The client upon signature hereof warrants that all information furnished
above is accurate and true and consents to LABOUREX using such information
to communicate with the client for any purposes relating to this agreement.
In the case of a fax number or email address being used, service of any
documents sent to these addresses/numbers shall be deemed as having being
served upon a fax report indicating same or as a ‘sent item’
in the record of the email client. In the event of the client’s information
above changing, the onus is on the client to inform LABOUREX in writing,
within thirty (30) days of such change.
2. The subscription fee is the agreed fee paid to LABOUREX each month,
by debit order, in order to renew membership month by month, which MAY
increase up to 10% per annum notwithstanding the provisions of clause 6.
3. The period of membership commences immediately after the first successful
debit of clients account.
4. All services tendered by LABOUREX, will only be tendered during business
hours being Mon – Fri; 8h00 – 17h00.
5. The services that LABOUREX offers in terms of this agreement are the
5.1.1 Telephonic advice on any issues falling within the ambit of Labour
Relations Law having a nexus between the advice sought and your job.
5.1.2 Email support which consists of advice as mentioned afore, via email
(inclusing the exchange and perusal of documents)
5.1.3 LABOUREX will assume the office of your legal advisor and will be
responsible for liaisons between you, LABOUREX, and any third party)
5.1.4 Membership to a Whatsapp Group officiated by LABOUREX
5. A client will be deemed a non-client from the first day of any month
in which the client fails to pay the subscription fee before the last day
of that month. The client shall bear the onus to ensure and prove that
the subscription fee has been paid to LABOUREX.
6. Should a client elect no longer to remain a member of LABOUREX and
hence to cancel, such cancellation shall only be effective on three (3)
months written notice to LABOUREX. The client will be liable for the full
fees in terms of this agreement within this period of three months or,
remainder of the 12 month period
7. On 30 (thirty) days notice by ordinary mail posted to the clients domicile
or email address or fax number (in terms of paragraph 1.), we may increase
the subscription fee, change any terms and conditions of future monthly
membership renewals from time to time or give notice that we do not intend
to renew membership for any reason in our own discretion.
8. We do not refund subscription fees for any reason whatsoever. Further,
should client be in breach of this agreement, we reserve the right to 8.1
Claim payment of any money outstanding and suspend the rendering of our
services until payment is brought up to date. 8.2 Retain all documentation
of client in possession of LABOUREX relating to any matter dealt with by
LABOUREX, on behalf of the client, until all payments have been received
in full, including any claims for damages (if any).
9. If a monthly subscription is not paid to LABOUREX and LABOUREX receives
a tender of a subscription fee after the last day of that month, LABOUREX
will treat this as a new application for membership and a joining fee of
R 1500 will become payable.
14. For the purposes of this agreement, including the giving of notice
required or permitted herein and in any proceedings which may be instituted
by virtue hereof, the client elects the physical address stipulated in
the clients information form to be his/her/its domicilium citandi et exutandi.
In the event of the clients domicilium address changing, the onus is on
the client to inform LABOUREX in writing, within thirty (30) days of such
15. The proprietors or employees of LABOUREX will not be personally liable
for any loss or damages suffered by any person as a result of an act or
omission performed in good faith by any of the proprietors/attorneys/advocates
or its employees, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection
Act. Any client of LABOUREX waives all claims against LABOUREX arising
from the use of its services, subject to the provisions of the Consumer
16. In the event of the client being a juristic person, any natural person,
hereby warrants his/her authority to sign this agreement.
17. I / we hereby make application for access to the services of LABOUREX
and confirm, on signature hereof, having read and understood the terms
and conditions related to such services, hereto attached. I/We, further,
truly affirm that the contents of this application are true and correct.